How to Enter: Submit original receipts dated between November 6th - December 18th, 2020 from participating Jackson County businesses to the Chamber office. Qualifying receipts will be entered into the contest for holiday drawings. Please see contest rules to find out more about qualifying receipts and how to submit receipts.
- A qualifying receipt must reflect a minimal $20 purchase between November 2nd - December 18th, 2020 from any participating Jackson County contest locations.
- Qualifying receipts will be eligible for one entry for every $20 spent at contest locations; no maximum number of entries with qualifying receipts.
- To submit your receipts, please see the following options:
- In-Person: Stop by our office located at 104 W 5th St. in Holton, KS. Office Hours: 9 am - 2 pm.
- Facebook Messenger: Send a photo of your receipt and send to via messenger. You can find us at Holton/Jackson County Chamber of Commerce.
- Individuals entering the contest agree to allow the Holton/Jackson County Chamber of Commerce to utilize winners' names and photos in various media outlets.
To download the contest flyer, please click here: Keep the Cheer Here Flyer